Thank you for applying to the 6th Annual Rock Make Street Festival! We are expecting ~8,000 people throughout the day. We have a total of 80 10ʼ x 10ʼ spaces available and will do our best to diversify the offerings to ensure that everyone who participates is unique. Below are some important things to know about vending at this festival. If you have any questions, please direct them to your contact person or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. You must possess a California State Sellerʼs Permit Number and Resale Certiﬁcate in order to vend at the Rock Make Street Festival. Seller’s Permit Applications are available for downloading at http://www.boe.ca.gov/pdf/boe400spa.pdf. The Resale Certiﬁcate application is available at http://www.boe.ca.gov/pdf/reg1668.pdf. More information can be found at the California State Board of Equalization – http://www.boe.ca.gov/ or you can call their Information Center at 800-400-7115.
2. As a seller, you are required to report and pay the applicable taxes for your taxable sales. San Francisco tax rate is 8.5%
3. You may sell only the type of items speciﬁed in your application. Stickers and unauthorized festival merchandise will not be allowed.
4. You may not use a microphone, radio, or sound device at any booth without prior approval from festival organizers.
5. THE FESTIVAL WILL BE HELD RAIN OR SHINE. No refunds will be given.
6. A booth consists of a 10ʼ x 10ʼ reserved space. The Rock Make Street Festival reserves the right to decide where on the festival grounds your space will be located. For additional fees Rock Make Street Festival can also provide the following:
- Corner Space Reservation @ $50/booth
- 8′ x 30″ table @ $15/table
- Foldable Chairs @ $5/chair
7. Only one vendor may occupy the 10ʼ x10ʼ space unless you have discussed and approved additional vendors with the festival organizers.
8. You must check in on time and keep your booth open for the entire festival. Check in is between 8-9am on Saturday, September 14th. The festival opens promptly at noon.
9. Rock Make Street Festival and its organizers are not responsible for lost or stolen items.